Highest corrosion resistance with our dust and waterproof stainless steel housings made of 1.4301 steel (304). Ideal for outdoor applications and wherever very harsh environmental conditions prevail. Very often used as a terminal housing or distribution box for e.g. offshore applications or the chemical industry.
GBS stainless steel housings are optionally available with a transparent and / or lockable door. We offer you a total of 18 different sizes as empty housings. Special sizes, mechanical processing and customer-specific equipping of the housing on request. Our stainless steel boxes are RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Stainless steel material 1.4301 / 304
- Material thickness: 1.25mm or 1.5mm
- Sanded surface (grain: 240)
- other surfaces on request
- Protection classes IP66 / IP67 / IP68 / IP69 according to DIN EN 60529
- Lid seal made of silicone
- captive cover screws made of stainless steel 1.4301 (A2)
- Temperature range: -40 ° C to + 80 ° C
- available as an explosion-proof variant
- Threaded holes on the bottom of the case for the installation of e.g. Mounting rails or boards
- Accessories available on request
|GEBA-no||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
Have you found a suitable stainless steel housing for your application?
Let us know how many of these you need, how many cable entries and which additional components you may want to install.
We would be happy to make you an individual offer. Send us your request