The GBSB sheet steel housings offer optimum protection against corrosion through a triple treatment of the housing surface. A permanently high degree of protection is achieved through the seamlessly foamed-in PU foam seal. We offer a total of 24 different sizes as empty housings. We are happy to offer special sizes, mechanical processing and fitting of the housing on request. Our sheet steel terminal boxes are RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Material: sheet steel
- Material thickness: 1.25mm
- Powder-coated surface in RAL7035
- all-round foamed-in PU seal
- Protection class: IP66 / NEMA 4
- perfect protection through multi-edged housing protection channel
- easy wall mounting through rear wall with holes, prepared for wall mounting bracket or direct mounting
- Alternative version with flange plate, protection class: IP55
- Housing sizes marked with * are available with a flange
- Flexible interior design thanks to integrated perforated system strips in a 12.5 mm grid
- Protective conductor connection possible in the cover and all four corners of the housing
- Accessories such as B. Wall mounting brackets, cover hinges, mounting plate, support rail available on request
|GEBA-No.||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
Illustration: Example of a customer-specific sheet steel housing including processing and assembly
Have you selected a suitable sheet steel housing for your application?
Let us know the number of pieces you need, how many cable entries and which components may also be installed / brought in.
We would be happy to make you an individual offer.