Very robust, dust and waterproof polyester housing made of fiberglass-reinforced polyester material available up to protection class IP68. Ideal for outdoor applications and wherever harsh environmental conditions prevail.
Very often used as a terminal box or distribution box (e.g. in vehicle construction) to protect sensitive and expensive electronics.
The polyester housings are available in 26 different sizes. Our polyester enclosures are RoHS and REACH compliant.
- glass fiber reinforced polyester in the colors RAL7000 (gray) or RAL9011 (black)
- Protection class IP66, IP67, IP68 according to DIN EN 60529
- Shock resistance: 7 joules according to EN 60079-0
- Surface resistance:
10 ^ 12 Ohm / Black: <10 ^ 9 Ohm
- Flammability: V0, self-extinguishing, UL94
- Dielectric strength: 18kV / mm
- Temperature range: -60 ° C to + 165 ° C
- captive cover screws made of stainless steel 1.4301 (A2)
- Neoprene, foamed PUR seal or
- optional silicone round cord
- Fastening thread M4 / M6 in the base bars to accommodate e.g. Circuit boards or a mounting plate
- We are happy to offer you accessories on request
|GEBA no.||Lenght (mm)||Width (mm)||Height(mm)|
Have you selected the right terminal box for your application?
Let us know the number of pieces you need and which additional components should be installed.
We would be happy to make you an individual offer.
Alternatively sealable or hexagon socket cover screws
Lid seal optionally as silicone / EMC seal
Support rail 15mm steel, galvanized
Support rail 32mm steel, galvanized
Support rail 35mm steel, galvanized
Sheet steel mounting plate, galvanized
External joints die-cast aluminum
Inner joints stainless steel A2
Terminal block manufacturer of your choice
Cable glands M12 to M63
Wall brackets M4 / M6, steel, galvanized
External earthing M4 / M6, stainless steel