316L stainless steel GBSHV high voltage enclosures are often specified by engineers and designers when their project or installation requires a rugged enclosure that can withstand harsh environmental and temperature extremes and requires minimal intervention and maintenance after installation.
GBSHV enclosures are in oil and gas installations and other dangerous locations around the world.
They are available in various sizes with up to 8 incoming and outgoing cables with a maximum cable size of 800 mm². Approved up to 11kV in Zone 1 and up to 15kV in Zone 2.
Optional extras include: separate housings / chambers for fiber optic cable connections, anti-condensation heating, air purging and IP68 underwater versions.
Technical characteristics & accessories:
- Stainless steel material 1.4404 / 316L
- Material thickness 2mm or 3mm depending on the size
- Surface orbital
- on request surface electropolished, sandblasted or painted according to customer specifications
- Protection class IP66 as standard, IP67 / IP68 on request
- according to ATEX 2014/34 / EU directive Ex e, Ex nA certification and a temperature classification from T4 to T6
- Temperature ranges:
-20 ° C to + 80 ° C with neoprene seal
-55 ° C to + 120 ° C with silicone seal
- Ambient temperature: -50ºC to + 55 ° C
- Flange plates in 3mm to 6mm material thickness
on the bottom and / or top of the housing
- Internal / external earthing spigot M10
- welded wall mounting brackets
- Heavy duty hinges
- Anti-condensation heaters
- Ventilation elements
- separate compartment for fiber optic cables
- Air purge (Ex p)
- Special sizes possible on request
|Lenght (mm)||Width (mm)||Width (mm)||Current||Max cable size||Number of cables||Number of cables cores|
Have you selected a suitable stainless steel high-voltage housing for your application?
Let us know in what quantity you need this and which components should be additionally installed.
We would be happy to make you an individual offer.