Polyester enclosures from the GBPEX series offer a very high level of mechanical protection and are particularly well suited for use in explosion-proof areas.
Available as Ex empty housing “U” or as Ex terminal housing “X” in IP66. All attached and built-in components must comply with the approvals. Equipped with Ex type plate on the housing cover; available as Ex e (increased safety) or as Ex i (intrinsic safety) polyester housing.
- Material colored in RAL7000 or RAL9005
- Protection class IP66 according to DIN EN 60529
- Empty housing with component certificate “U”
- Terminal housing with device certificate “X”
- Suitable for Ex zones: 1/2/21/22
- ATEX or IECEx certification
- Surface resistance RAL9005 material: <109 Ohm
- Operating temperature: max. -55 ° C to + 135 ° C
- Polyester housing in gray = suffix G after article no.
- Polyester housing in black = suffix S behind article no.
|GEBA-No.||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
Have you selected a suitable polyester housing for your application?
Let us know in what number you need this and which components should be installed in addition.
We would be happy to make you an individual offer.
Alternatively sealable or hexagon socket cover screws
Lid seal optionally as silicone / EMC seal
Support rail 15mm steel, galvanized
Support rail 32mm steel, galvanized
Support rail 35mm steel, galvanized
Sheet steel mounting plate, galvanized
External joints die-cast aluminum
Inner joints stainless steel A2
Terminal block manufacturer of your choice
Cable glands M12 to M63
Wall brackets M4 / M6, steel, galvanized
External earthing M4 / M6, stainless steel