Very robust, corrosion-resistant, dust- and waterproof housing made of aluminum in industrial quality for areas of application with the highest requirements. Very often used as a terminal housing / terminal box or distributor housing. With a very high protection class up to IP68, the sensitive components are protected from environmental influences. GBA aluminum housings are available in 36 different sizes as empty housings or machined and equipped (customer-specific) terminal housings. Our aluminum housings are RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Aluminum alloy AlSi 12 according to DIN EN 1706
- High corrosion resistance through pre-treatment and powder coating in RAL7001 (standard) or special colors according to customer specifications
- Protection classes IP66 / IP67 / IP68 / IP69
according to DIN EN 60529
- NEMA 4X and 6P
- Impact resistance IK09
- captive cover screws made of stainless steel 1.4301 (A2)
- Seal made of neoprene (-40 ° C to + 110 ° C) or optional seal made of silicone (-50 ° C to + 135 ° C)
- EMC housing with conductive seal on request
- Fastening thread M4 / M6 in the base bars to accommodate e.g. circuit boards
- Salt spray test according to DIN EN 9227 completed
- Shock and vibration test completed successfully
- We are happy to offer you accessories on request
|GEBA no.||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
Have you selected a suitable aluminum housing for your application?
Let us know in what quantity you need this and which components should be additionally installed.
We would be happy to make you an individual offer.
Alternatively sealable or hexagon socket cover screws
Lid seal optionally as silicone / EMC seal
Support rail 15mm steel, galvanized
Support rail 32mm steel, galvanized
Support rail 35mm steel, galvanized
Sheet steel mounting plate, galvanized
External joints die-cast aluminum
Inner joints stainless steel A2
Terminal block manufacturer of your choice
Cable glands M12 to M63
Wall brackets M4 / M6, steel, galvanized
External earthing M4 / M6, stainless steel